Our - VISION
To provide quality products at the most affordable price to the highest number of customers and at points closest to them.
Our - MISSION
To be a quality-conscious corporate providing the best value-for-money proposition to the end users.
- Our Status & Our Background
- Our Specialization
- Our Quality Promise
- Our Supply Chain
- Our Presence
Our Status & Our Background
Since 2002 "Baazar Kolkata" is part of value retail format. We are one of the oldest growing value retail formats in the Eastern Region. ‘Baazar Kolkata’ is one of the pioneers in value-for-money retail in Eastern India. We have been awarded the ‘Most Successful Value Retailer in East India’ thrice by Images Retail Awards.
Currently, we operate through 70 stores, with retail space of 4 Lacs sqft located in the states of West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Tripura, Assam & Odisha. Many more stores are in pipeline for the year 2019.
With a keen understanding of the budgetary constraints faced by the average shopper in getting fashionable and trendy apparels at an affordable
price, we cater to everyone with the best buying options under one roof. We work very carefully on the following aspects:
Products – To offer the widest assortment of products for lifestyle, fashion, home and entertainment at reasonable price.
Quality – To provide good quality products at a reasonable price. We lay huge emphasis on all-round quality in products, stores, service standards, and customer engagement programs
We cater to all the needs of a modern and contemporary lifestyle, the store offers a wide product portfolio, which includes apparel for men/women/kids, cosmetics, stationery, toys, household items, accessories and so on. Customers can shop within a pocket-friendly environment making Baazar Kolkata’s outlets a favoured haunt. The stores have products suiting all range without disparaging with the design and customer’s satisfaction at any cost.
Our Quality Promise
Our Promise to the Customers:
Value, Quality, Innovation, Service and Stewardship — these are the five tenets of Baazar Kolkata's promise to our customers.
High reliability, low prices and high customer satisfaction are cornerstones of our customer commitment, but it doesn't end there. Quality of products and services is of primary importance in everything we do. We set ourselves reasonable standards to ensure that, what we do is to the best of our ability.
Our internal Quality Programme focuses on ensuring that our products meet a robust set of criteria, which includes ensuring that we listen to the opinions and feedback of customers and goes above and beyond the minimum standards.
Our Supply Chain
One of the key factors for the success of value retail format is its supply chain dynamics. Baazar Kolkata’s suppliers work day in and day out to provide goods within stipulated time. As a result, we can cater to our customers with the latest and trendiest stuff at minimal prices. The important aspects which makes our Supply Chain robust are:
- We have our own Virtual Private Network (VPN) system connecting all its showrooms 24 Hrs a day. This helps to keep an update of the sales stock and ensure a smooth supply chain management.
- Our organized systems like MIS information system eases the supply chain system.
- Inventory control and inventory visibility are two very critical elements in any operations for these are the cost drivers and directly impact the price of the products. We keep a very close watch on Inventory Turnaround time. Inventory turnaround refers to the number of times the inventory is sold and replaced over a period of twelve months. The health of the inventory turn relates to the health of business.
- Our supply chain team can determine which products are needed to prevent items falling short and how the products will be shipped to minimizing andavoid delays or disruptions.
Currently, we operate through 70 STORES located in the states of West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Tripura, Assam and Odisha. Many more stores are being planned for the year 2019.