If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Baazarkolkata.com or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by Baazarkolkata.com.
Collection of information from you:
Baazarkolkata.com collects the details provided by you we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website. We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you’re using.
- The type of web browser you’re using.
While you are using our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
Use of Personal Information:
We use your personal information to:
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
Sharing of information collected:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By using this website, you agree that Baazar Retail Limited will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All information gathered on Baazarkolkata.com is securely stored within the Baazarkolkata.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.